Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eat sleep And Dream for an Ap Test

Ain't it something grand when you've overtaxed your self an entire school year and finally the end is within reach, so ofcourse work load will dramatically increase and stress level too! I am now frantically searching for ways to keep up with my other classes, not destroy my future and study for this BBT (Big Badass Test) so any help from fellow nerds would be greatly appreciated, I promise for somthing fun in the future, but until then, Stay Nerdy

6 comments:

  1. ya school is stressing me out too with finals coming up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, but hey you just gotta keep fightin till its over I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure to set some kind of a reward for yourself when you're done school. That way you will be more encouraged to do good and keep on track. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathe, organize, and hit it one at a time.

    ReplyDelete